Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectJust Got my Liquor license for my Cafe Toronto
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4006&mesg_id=4006
4006, Just Got my Liquor license for my Cafe Toronto
Posted by Roast Master, Wed Oct-14-09 11:51 AM
I own a small cafe in downtown toronto (about 600sqft) just recently attained my liquor license. its originally gonna be mostly for specialty coffees and maybe some wine.

Looking into it further id like to get into staying open later and catering to thouse people that just want to hand out. meaning people that dont want to go to a lounge because they dont want to get all dressed up, dont want to go to a pub cause music isnt always the grates and dont want to go to a club cause of the obvious lol, but still want to go out and have a couple drinks.

We do serve food like sandwiches and soup and pastries chocolates all the usual suspects you would expect at a cafe.

Now my problem is that im not sure how to get those people in here. like how to make my cafe more interesting to hang out at. Like should i have special nights, like cheap drink night? Kereoke night? maybe a live dj spinning some mellow house? not sure.

My Liquor license only allows for 25 capacity just to give you an idea of how small my venue is.

Any feed back would be awesome! :)

Thank you!