Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectTurn Key business?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4002&mesg_id=4002
4002, Turn Key business?
Posted by Tri-Thunder, Mon Oct-12-09 10:27 AM
I have an idea for a small, seasonal business. After going over my business plan a few times, I'm guessing that the income would be 3k to 10k per season, depending on how involved people wanted to be with it, their overhead, sales, length of season, etc.

My question is, while I like the idea of what I want to do, I'd also like to offer it as a turn key/work from home solution for those out there that want a part time job that is their own company. My thoughts are that while I run this business, that I'd offer my business plan, maybe a training video, access for advice, access to materials, etc. I would offer 2 different options where the economy option is about $300.00 for the concept, business plan, video, advice and access to the small dollar item. They would use their own resources to gather the high ticket items, but it gives them the opportunity to get creative in cutting costs.

The second option is a full turn key option of $3000.00 where everything needed is sent and the owner just needs to register their business with their state or whatever their guidelines are for their area, and they can be off and running their business within a few weeks.

Does anyone have any advice on starting a turn key solution? I'd like a year of running the small business first to establish everything, to use photos of the business running, etc, before I started the turn key option in 2011, but I'd like to incorporate it into my business plan now...

Any advice?

Jamma.