Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: A lot of knowledge needed
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=39&mesg_id=71
71, RE: A lot of knowledge needed
Posted by caravalhophoto, Fri Aug-25-06 06:52 AM
Thank you all for your ideas, they are all very helpful. I loved the name "Buried Treasures".

What I have decided to do is rent a storage, $125.00 a month, 2nd month was a $1.00. I am also allowed to work in it, but not sell, so my refurbishing will be done there, along with storing it...yeahh, I find this a win-win for the relationship, my husband was feeling a little clostraphobic.
I'm saving for an online website and in the mean time, getting legal. I am not sure of these legal terms, I'm again asking for advise in lay mans terms..the difference of SP vs LLC vs ?
As far as Ebay is concerned, wouldn't I have to be worried about shipping? That would be good for lite items, but furniture seems like a lot of work to ship? I am looking into marketing, I am a creative person, but again, need help on this, my son tells me that color is very important...what jumps out at people, so I am learning about this subject also.
Alot of work to have some fun, its almost to scary.

Thanks again,
caravalhophoto:+