Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectWhere to put my graphic design business ?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3855
3855, Where to put my graphic design business ?
Posted by graphicdesigner, Tue Aug-11-09 12:16 AM
Can anyone tell me of some effective free business classified ads to post my graphic design business in.

thank you
3856, Deleted message
Posted by KuzinKali, Thu Aug-06-09 08:05 PM
No message
3857, RE: Where to put my graphic design business ?
Posted by KuzinKali, Thu Aug-06-09 08:35 PM
Obtaining free exposure for your business may be more trouble then it is worth. Many of these services are hard to find online and even more hard to determine how effective their services are. Free services may not give you the maximum exposure your business deserves and may 'group' your business with all other 'free' listings which can make it difficult to make your business stand out to your customers. You may want to consider a low cost complete solution for your online advertising because a big factor in a successful business is how effective their advertising campaign is. I would consider such a solution to get the most bang for your buck. If you do consider such a solution keep these questions in mind:

1) What sites will your service publish my ad on? Are they affiliate sites, proprietary sites, Third-arty, etc?
2) Are these sites with high traffic?
3) Can your service provide a proof of performance?
4) What are the steps your service requires for requesting advertising changes? What is the turn-around time?
5) How does your service filter ads?
6) Can I upload videos, reviews, designs, pictures, etc?
7) Does your service work with a Media Buyer?
8) How does your service track demographics?

These are a few questions to keep in mind when searching for a advertising service that can provide your business with the best services possible. A company like Local Ad Link is one such solution specifically designed for local businesses to increase their web presence at a low cost.