Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectNeed help with a business idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3772
3772, Need help with a business idea
Posted by Samantha, Fri Jun-12-09 09:09 AM
I have heard of a business that is a networking place for women to hang out. It has a section for their children to play and also serves food, drinks, etc. I saw this business on tv some time ago and I can't find any information on it. I have forgotten the name of it and have no idea how to research that type of business. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Samantha
3778, RE: Need help with a business idea
Posted by downrollings, Tue Jun-16-09 01:01 AM
U provide continuous effort
3799, RE: Need help with a business idea
Posted by tyler122289, Mon Jul-06-09 03:06 PM
Hello. I'm new to the site but I'm really interested in doing a lot of research on this form. and I've come across a really cool coffee and I just want let everyone know its tylers coffee acid free coffee ?

www.tylerscoffees.com
3800, RE: Need help with a business idea
Posted by annalaurabrown, Tue Jul-07-09 03:13 AM
sounds to me like a moms play group only where you make money by selling the food to them. I've never heard of that exact idea so I'm not sure how to research it other than to tell you to check out your local office of SCORE which is an organization that helps with business planning.
3804, RE: Need help with a business idea
Posted by paul10507, Tue Jul-07-09 02:55 PM
>I have heard of a business that is a networking place for
>women to hang out. It has a section for their children to
>play and also serves food, drinks, etc. I saw this business
>on tv some time ago and I can't find any information on it. I
>have forgotten the name of it and have no idea how to research
>that type of business. Can anyone help me?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Samantha

Might be Tumble and tea or Sadie day

These are cafes for parents with play areas for kids. If that is what you meant I coincidently just completed a bus plan for a larger version.

Paul