Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectWhere can I advertise my investigation service
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3740
3740, Where can I advertise my investigation service
Posted by belindab, Wed Jul-08-09 03:14 AM
I have started an investigation service we will investigate spouses that may be cheating. We will be able to travel all over the US and other places if needed.
3744, RE: Where can I advertise my investigation service
Posted by annalaurabrown, Mon May-25-09 12:48 PM
You could also write articles for content and do banner and text link ads on relationship and dating sites.
3747, Deleted message
Posted by jimkclifton, Tue May-26-09 06:22 PM
No message
3753, RE: Where can I advertise my investigation service
Posted by Antherry, Thu May-28-09 08:12 PM
Really-- honestly-- you need a website. We do websites too. Send me a PM and I'll tell you more.

I would say be on forums where women are talking about their problems. Look around for "cheaters" forums.

Oh yes-- Advertise on CRAIGSLIST! It's free and lots of people go there...

You should take a business card by every hair salon in town. That's where I would go-- those girls talk. Lawyers are good too- I would guess they need evidence some times.

You may consider some national classified ads-- like in the back of say Enquirer-- they may be a bit pricey but I don't know. Don't ever spend thousands on a regular print ad. Depending on the size of your town you may consider the local newspaper-- or those in towns nearby...but keep the ad small and bold "SUSPECT YOUR SPOUSE OF CHEATING CALL- (123-ILL-CATCH)

I wonder what others think of this-- I would say NOT to get a 1-800,888 number-- I think it makes you look too big...

Thanks,
Berry
berry@flippij.net
3801, RE: Where can I advertise my investigation service
Posted by kristyblair2, Tue Jul-07-09 03:26 AM
Hello,

I was just wondering how you started this kind of biz?

do you have to have some kind of schooling or training?

Thanks,
Kristen