Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectOffline affiliate
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3674
3674, Offline affiliate
Posted by dyh, Sat May-09-09 09:20 AM
Just wondering....has anyone made $ as an offline affiliate. For example, you register with a company, get a code #, place code # on flyers /ads and distribute.
I know some satellite ( dishTV) have such a program. How about some others?
The customer calls the company, places order giving your code# and you get a commission.
3701, RE: Offline affiliate
Posted by jimkclifton, Tue May-12-09 07:33 AM
Are you not wanting to get on the computer yourself or do you not want the customers to have to get on a website?

Most people out in the market today are on-line. You can print out materials that have a link for people to purchase a product and you will be automatically paid.

I'll do some research for you, but meanwhile, you may find the two home businesses below interesting:

1. This free home business is affiliated with Discover Card:
www.familyandfriends.com/jimclifton
I'm new to this one, but it looks promising.

2. This home business has been around for 10 years. I've made money every month for 2 years now with it.
www.myhomeoffice.ws

Neither of these are get rich quick programs. Rather, with a steadfast approach over time, you can generate a nice residual income.

Contact me if you have any qestions after viewing the information at the sites above.

Have fun and good luck!

Jim
jim@myhomeoffice.ws
3709, RE: Offline affiliate
Posted by dyh, Wed May-13-09 10:37 AM
Thanks Jim.
To answer your question I was trying to reach the offline market.
Will take a look at your programs.
3715, RE: Offline affiliate
Posted by hostingdiva, Sat May-16-09 02:08 AM
Yes, you can make money with the programs. You just want to be careful to make sure that the item(s) you're promoting are ones that are desirable in your specific area.

I think the hardest part usuaally is to not get discouraged. These programs generally take a lot of time up front to cultivate your market but after a while, it maily becomes about maintenance.

Another program you want to check out is at http://bumblebeesales.com.

I actually think that offline affiliate marketing is probably going to be a lot stronger (generally) than online affiliate marketing for the time being. The online affiliate marketing has gone down the tubes with the economy. A lot of the companies are cutting their rates significantly to deal with their own losses.

Best of luck! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~
3723, RE: Offline affiliate
Posted by dyh, Tue May-19-09 08:36 AM
thanks ...I feel the same way. Will check out the link.