Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectis this theoretically viable?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3669
3669, is this theoretically viable?
Posted by faerieRing2009, Fri May-08-09 11:50 AM
my thought was to use my natural talents for creating unique costumes in various time periods through modern textile mediums and accessories for sale and rental for halloween, special events such as weddings, proms, etc. not only will we be limited to costumes but as i say accessories such as jewelry and the like as well as homemade crafts etc.
3670, RE: is this theoretically viable?
Posted by mlmprelaunch, Sat May-09-09 03:09 AM
Anything that comes from the heart is very viable. With your talent, you can never go wrong. Use that to your advantage just don't forget to apply perseverance and you will go a long long way.
3694, RE: is this theoretically viable?
Posted by jimkclifton, Tue May-12-09 07:15 AM
Great idea! Keep me posted, as my sister-in-law did costume design and she may be interested in how your new business is going. Make sure to get a domain name / website to take advantage of a lot of free advertising for your trade.

The second home business below describes how to get your own .WS domain name and website for your business.

This free home business is affiliated with Discover Card:
www.familyandfriends.com/jimclifton
I'm new to this one, but it looks promising.

This home business has been around for 10 years. I've made money every month for 2 years now with it.
www.myhomeoffice.ws

Neither of these are get rich quick programs. Rather, with a steadfast approach over time, you can generate a nice residual income.

Contact me if you have any qestions after viewing the information at the sites above.

Have fun and good luck!

Jim
jim@myhomeoffice.ws