Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subject What do you think?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3628
3628, What do you think?
Posted by slot14, Thu May-14-09 02:24 AM
Hello all!
I want to bounce this idea off people. I'm considering starting a home based business of having slot car races for parties and events. What do you think?
3643, RE: What do you think?
Posted by jimkclifton, Mon May-04-09 07:07 PM
Will you deliver the equipment or will people purchase it from you?

Might be a good idea to make a simple website that explains it and maybe even has pictures so people can give you more suggestions or even decide to hire you for your services.

A very simple way to get a website is with a .WS domain name and website. I've had one for 3 years and I've even made money with it every month for 2 years now.

To see what it's all about go to www.myhomeoffice.ws. E-mail me with any questions you have or I'd be happy to call you as well.

Good luck and have fun!

jim@myhomeoffice.ws
3668, RE: What do you think?
Posted by slot14, Fri May-08-09 09:10 AM
Hello and thanks for the input! The plan is to take the track to the party and run the races for them. Everything is portable and pretty easy to set up. So far the two parties I have done for relatives it has been a big hit! The website sounds like a great idea rspecially when I start to get my name out there. I'm going to check out your site this weekend. Thanks again for the input!
3702, Deleted message
Posted by jimkclifton, Tue May-12-09 07:36 AM
No message