Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: good idea? what do you think
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3577&mesg_id=3622
3622, RE: good idea? what do you think
Posted by ctrail, Thu Apr-30-09 03:10 PM
I do not know the technology of compressed air but it sounds exciting. I would suggest that you not focus on a car but on the engine its self. With a new technology I beleive you should focus on the innovative aspect first. Don't loose focus on things like seats and tires.

If you need help with assembly, logistics, inventory management, or order fulfillment please consider us. I am part of a new management team at a logistics company near Greensboro, NC. Our new team is looking to use the same competencies that the company has developed in the furniture industry and apply to other industries. We would be a perfect assembly location for you because the industry base around us can easily supply parts and our 360,000 sq ft facility is more adequate to be used to do assembly. Check out our website, www.servicelogisticsinc.com and contact me or Ronnie Bullins if you think we can help.

Thanks,
Chad Trail