Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectDo you think this will make money
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3576
3576, Do you think this will make money
Posted by BreeLindsey, Thu May-07-09 05:22 AM
I am almost 21 and finally about to graduate college. I have no idea what I want to do after school, but I know I would love to be my own boss.
So Im thinking I would like to consult for businesses to help them run their busniess greener. I havent heard of anyone doing this, though Im sure there are. What do you think?
Sabrina M Lindsey
3578, RE: Do you think this will make money
Posted by jemerson, Sun Apr-12-09 08:16 PM
yes i think that would make a lot of money. many buisness want to go green because it could help them save money, also it gives them a good p.r. relation because it shows that they care about the planet.
3579, RE: Do you think this will make money
Posted by annalaurabrown, Tue Apr-14-09 04:11 AM
Yes it could most certainly make money. However, you do need to develop a solid business plan and plan of action on how exactly you will approach the businesses as well as what services you will offer, how much you will charge etc.
3609, Deleted message
Posted by jimkclifton, Tue Apr-28-09 09:32 AM
No message
3683, RE: Do you think this will make money
Posted by coffeeshop1, Mon May-11-09 08:14 AM
Since you have not said what your degree is in its hard to say. yes I think it would make money but you definitely will need certification that shows you know what you are talking about....
And since you are only 21 you may want to go and work for green consulting firm just to get your feet wet and see if that is how you would want to spend your life. It may be that it is not for you or you may be able to find someone to work for that gives you a lot of room to express your ideas on how you do your job. Good luck
century press
3695, RE: Do you think this will make money
Posted by jimkclifton, Tue May-12-09 07:17 AM
Definitely a good idea. Make sure to consider a .WS domain name and website to take advantage of free advertising and web presence.

The 2nd home business below will explain how to obtain a .WS domain name and website while making money on the side.

This free home business is affiliated with Discover Card:
www.familyandfriends.com/jimclifton
I'm new to this one, but it looks promising.

This home business has been around for 10 years. I've made money every month for 2 years now with it.
www.myhomeoffice.ws

Neither of these are get rich quick programs. Rather, with a steadfast approach over time, you can generate a nice residual income.

Contact me if you have any qestions after viewing the information at the sites above.

Have fun and good luck!

Jim
jim@myhomeoffice.ws
3730, RE: Do you think this will make money
Posted by Joey5000, Wed May-20-09 05:15 PM
www.ecozonemedia.com/

they green businesses and cities
5883, RE: Do you think this will make money
Posted by Sabrina, Fri Dec-16-16 11:24 AM
Of course, thanks for that

Me from http://russiandatingscam.com/