Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectBuild Your Business with Quality Manual Directory Submission
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3490&mesg_id=3490
3490, Build Your Business with Quality Manual Directory Submission
Posted by johnrapp, Wed Mar-11-09 09:22 PM
My name is John Rapp. I live with my fiancee and our two dogs in Greenwood, IN. Came across these forums reading some posts on Wealthy Affiliate recommending it as a place to network with great people.

I've been working hard on my own businesses for over 10 years, and I want to tell you about my newest service:

The Forum Manual Directory Submission Service

I'll be charging over $250 down the road once I get some clients under my belt, BUT since I'm just starting out I'm only charging $125 AND I will work super hard to make sure you are satisfied. Included:

Manual submission to over 400+ directories
One-way reciprocal links
Varied Anchor Text
PR0 through PR6

Rapid Google spidering and indexing. I can get you first page listings with low competition keywords in as little as 2 weeks.

Why should you believe me?

Because you probably already know submitting your manually is the best way, and auto-submission sites aren't weighted as heavily. You probably also know it takes a massive amount of time and energy to correctly submit your sites by hand to hundreds of directories. Instead of moving on to your NEXT project you're stuck in first gear on your LAST project. It's just more worth your time to pay someone else to do it for you. That way while I'm out manually submitting your site all throughout the Internet you can be building your next step. Let The Forum Manual Directory Submission Service do the work for you so you don't have to!

Send me an Email at johnrappforum@gmail.com and let's get you the exposure you deserve.