Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectHelp needed!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3395
3395, Help needed!
Posted by Hubert, Tue Jan-27-09 07:10 AM
Hi everybody,

I?m about to start my own business in the next month. Before starting the business, I wanted to know about all considerable points regarding security for my business. Could anybody convey any appropriate information to get solutions for business security problems?

Thanks in advance!
3397, RE: Help needed!
Posted by AlexaErin, Wed Jan-28-09 03:59 AM
Have you ever heard about business theft ? Nowadays, most of the business owners are suffering from this problem. It is really very important to learn the employee screening process, business security measures you can implement right now, theft protection through small business insurance and more to help your business combat external as well as internal theft. I hope my reply will help you.

All the best for your future business.

3400, RE: Help needed!
Posted by hostingdiva, Wed Jan-28-09 01:40 PM
Hi!

Your security concerns are going to change depending on what you do. So, for example, I'm assuming that you're not going to have employees right away since you're just starting - so I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry about employee theft.

Are you going to have a store front? Are you selling online?

It really depends....

Best of luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3405, RE: Help needed!
Posted by bizdev, Thu Jan-29-09 09:19 AM
HUBERT: Take your spam elsewhere. Or better yet, learn to market your "business" legitimately.

3408, RE: Help needed!
Posted by CyberHost, Fri Jan-30-09 05:52 AM
Banning user Hubert and associated accounts.

Cyberhost at Idea Cafe
The Fun Place for Serious Business