Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: I need help keeping people on my website
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3354&mesg_id=3379
3379, RE: I need help keeping people on my website
Posted by achievedisplay, Sat Jan-24-09 05:19 PM
Let me first say that after visiting jabridesign's website, I got him to do some graphic design for me because I was impressed with his work.

I'm going to quickly address your points here Travis (jabridesign).

1) I don't think that your index page should go directly into your portfolio. I think that the link labled "work" isn't as intuitive as "portfolio".

2)The arrows for the slide viewer are removed from the slide viewer and it isn't apparent that they operate its navigation. It may be better to automate the scroll on the slide viewer.

3)I expected to be able to click the headings of "service", "contact", and "testimonials".

4)I apologize for the comment on the thumbnails. I think they could be improved by a statement explaining how you met the client's objectives with your design.

5) You are right... the contact page does work... but it is difficult to figure out because it doesn't look like a traditional form page. There is no way of knowing that you can fill a form in there because the imput fields are invisible until you click in the correct place.

BTW, Thanks for the great design you did for my company. Making a decision about a graphic designer is always risky, but I am really glad we chose you. You were easy to work with, and able to create a design that far exceeded our expectations. Success!