Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Need Help with Business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3336&mesg_id=3385
3385, RE: Need Help with Business
Posted by eshields1014, Mon Jan-26-09 01:18 PM
I did look at his post and I did reply to it. My father is a commercial painter and I have no interest in taking over a construction type business. I like to bake, be crafty, be on the internet, also be at home. I like children and animals. I have looked at tons of craft business ideas and none of them seems like they would go very far. I am looking for ideas and suggestions from anyone and everyone

Again
I like crafts, baking, computers, chatting online, children, animals, I have good computer skills, I have office skills, customer service skills, money skills...

The problem is I can't find something that really interest me because everything i look at I think will not be that great of a business.

I thought about selling stuff online, but don't think that would make enough to make a living off of same with candles and gift baskets. I dont know what service I could offer that does not require me to leave me apartment. I don't want to have a daycare my place is to small.