Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectPlease Help
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3336&mesg_id=3336
3336, Please Help
Posted by eshields1014, Mon Nov-15-10 12:49 AM
I am so lost and confused I don't know where to go or what to do. I work for my dad he plans to retire in the next 3 years so yes already I am starting to worry.

I know for 100% fact that I do not want to work for anyone else I want to work for my self. I really want to find something that makes decent money and something that I can do from home. I would really perfer to...make a product or items VS offer a service but I am open to either end. I don't have to have to leave my home alot if kind of the point.

Please help me come up with some ideas I don't know what to do and I can't think of anything good to do or to start. I thought about a daycare but I am in an apartment and the boyfriend loves children we want 3 of our own someday but doesn't care for the idea of them in our home as a daycare. I can't say I blame him. I also started a dog treat business but that isnt going to make me a living to get buy on so please help!!! I need ideas and suggestions.