Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Help Needed On Cleaning Business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3189&mesg_id=4175
4175, RE: Help Needed On Cleaning Business
Posted by marketingwriter, Wed Feb-10-10 06:53 AM
Hi,

I went to your site and I think the marketing messgae you need to develop is hidden on your About Us page. You mention the reason you got into the cleaning business in the first place - a concern for your freind's health. Now take that and create a marketing message around the potential negative health effects a dirty environment can have on employees, family members etc. Remember, there are lots of office cleaning service providers. If you just have your web site offering a 'me-too' sale message , then you will be forced to compete on price. Why? Because that's all the reader has to use to compare you to other services. Start thinking of yourself as being in the GOOD HEALTH business. Sure, you clean offices but the benefit is improved health. You get the attention of potential clients when you point out the downside - lost man hours due to sickness. And, most importantly, you elevate your credibility and are seen by your prospect as someone who is providing them with useful information. See the difference?