Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subject30yr old Golf Shop going down the drain, Help
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3106
3106, 30yr old Golf Shop going down the drain, Help
Posted by GolfShop, Wed Oct-29-08 09:07 PM
I took over a Golf Shop last year, and the sales are getting deeper in the negatives. What can I do to pick up my sales? The store did well for 30 plus years. What am I not doing to keep up the sales? I have all the latest product, and good customer service. How can I get the people in the shop. HELP! Almost ready to walk away and lose everything.
3110, RE: 30yr old Golf Shop going down the drain, Help
Posted by bizconsultant, Fri Oct-31-08 02:09 AM
Contact me at ajones@abcsolutions.cjb.net I do "performance based" business consulting (meaning if i cant help you reach your goal, you dont pay*)

I am assuming you need help with increasing revenues,reducing expenses, getting fresh marketing ideas and managing current resources.
3113, RE: 30yr old Golf Shop going down the drain, Help
Posted by jimkclifton, Fri Oct-31-08 05:39 AM
Do you have a website for it? If not, visit www.myhomeoffice.ws. What is the name of your shop? How big is it? What kind of advertising are you using right now? Word of mouth is the most powerful, and least expensive technique to produce sales. I've been running my real estate business for the past 8 years completely by word of mouth. It's less expensive that way and much more fun!
3123, RE: 30yr old Golf Shop going down the drain, Help
Posted by phillrw, Sun Nov-02-08 12:11 PM
Do you have an on;line presence? I have very inexpensive web site that are totally cusomizable and as soon as you pay you are online. It is also e-commerce enabled. Check it out at www.homerunwebservices.com We can do everything over the phone. Thanks, Rick
3128, RE: 30yr old Golf Shop going down the drain, Help
Posted by Mira Inc, Mon Nov-03-08 09:39 AM
Golf Shop,

I would like to discuss your existing marketing strategies and determine what needs to change/improve. The holidays are coming up, don't get discouraged!

Where is your store located? Give me a call toll-free so we can discuss.

Best Regards,

Ehren Koelsch
Mira, Inc.
www.miraretail.com
toll free: 866-744-9895