Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectcritique my website
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3078
3078, critique my website
Posted by Bizseller, Sat Oct-18-08 07:55 AM
Please take a look at my website and give me your ideas on how to make it more user friendly. Ideas on how to do paypal type order and send countrywide as well. www.bagelj.com
Thank You!
Steven Seidner
609 468 6315
3091, RE: critique my website
Posted by Phanntom, Sat Oct-25-08 06:03 PM
Steven
I checked out your website and I think it's a nice site. I can't imagine I'd ever order bagels online though. I don't care how good they are...why would I want to wait for them and pay to have them shipped across the country? If you want to have it for local I suppose that's fine but I'm not the type to even order them locally online. I don't mean to be discouraging but that's just how I see it.
Good luck
3114, RE: critique my website
Posted by jimkclifton, Fri Oct-31-08 05:47 AM
I like the site too. Simple and to the point. Not too distracting. I'd consider a different domain name though. Did you choose bagelj.com because bageljunction.com was taken? There are many .WS domain-names still available. www.myhomeoffice.ws for more details. When I'm in Newtown again, I want to try the Ms. Piggy. It sounds delicious! Good luck!
3146, RE: critique my website
Posted by Bizseller, Thu Nov-06-08 07:32 AM
I also own www.bageljunctionnewtown.com however in my opinion the shorter version www.bagelj.com is easier with less chance of misspelling.The easier you make the address the more likely someone will visit the site. I think I own www.bagelj.ws as well.(I purchased a whole bunch at godaddy).
3148, RE: critique my website
Posted by jswank02, Fri Nov-07-08 05:29 PM
Very cool I like it. You put together a nice cohesive site.

Ah Newtown your not too far from me. I am in NJ just outside Philly

Joanna Swank
Marketable Concepts
jswank@marketableconcepts.com
www.marketableconcepts.com

November Sales Special - 99 for 2009 - go to http://www.jswank.com/november.html for these great marketng and business plan deals.