Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectI NEED YOUR IDEAS....
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2926
2926, I NEED YOUR IDEAS....
Posted by hhatley, Thu Aug-28-08 03:43 PM
I am starting a Photography business. I plan on only working by appointment only. This way, I will not have any overhead and I am able to create my own work schedule. I plan on only taking pictures of people and pets. These photo sessions would be taken in the clients home, outdoors, or in a spare bedroom in my home.

I am still in the process of naming the company. I would love to hear any ideas.
2927, RE: I NEED YOUR IDEAS....
Posted by shoppindiva, Thu Aug-28-08 10:21 PM
People Pets Pics
2928, RE: I NEED YOUR IDEAS....
Posted by annalaurabrown, Fri Aug-29-08 01:21 AM
People and Pets Are Us

Picture Perfect People and Pets
2930, RE: I NEED YOUR IDEAS....
Posted by mommacat, Fri Aug-29-08 05:24 AM
You may want to consider a more generic name. Maybe Perfect Pics or something like that. I say that because in the future you may want to branch out and by having a company name of People & Pets Photography may be limiting and no longer appropriate. Rebranding later is a pain!

A friend of mine does photography in a similar manner, by appointment only. She found a studio that will rent out their space on an hourly basis. She includes the studio fee in her fee for the photography session. She also requires a deposit of either 30 or 50% up front that is non-refundable in case of a studio reservation and cancellation.

Good luck!!
2944, RE: I NEED YOUR IDEAS....
Posted by ydklove2002, Tue Sep-02-08 06:16 AM
>I am starting a Photography business. I plan on only working
>by appointment only. This way, I will not have any overhead
>and I am able to create my own work schedule. I plan on only
>taking pictures of people and pets. These photo sessions
>would be taken in the clients home, outdoors, or in a spare
>bedroom in my home.
>
>I am still in the process of naming the company. I would love
>to hear any ideas.

Great idea if you have that talent! Go for it! I wanted to learned how to take pictures and work freelance too. But I must take a class first to do so! I research the subject and found this link that you could get some more insight, hope it helps and best of luck!

http://www.thephotographerslife.com/
2976, RE: I NEED YOUR IDEAS....
Posted by mixm8, Sat Sep-06-08 11:49 PM
Pawfect Pics :)

2999, RE: I NEED YOUR IDEAS....
Posted by realdazz, Wed Sep-10-08 12:44 PM
How about "Paws for the Picutre"