Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Is my business idea any good?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2828&mesg_id=2919
2919, RE: Is my business idea any good?
Posted by trundgirl, Tue Aug-26-08 06:59 AM
Coming from a VERY small community in North Dakota I can see this being a help. I do have two bits of my opinion. I would take the time to plan it out well as we both know that many business' try to make it in these 'bedroom towns' and rarely do anymore. Just don't rush into anything. As a fellow Christ Follower, I would not make it too 'religiousy'. Religion is what pushes people away from God. You do NOT want to make anyone feel uncomfortable in there. Use contemparary music (Steven Curtic Chapman, Casting Crowns, Salvador, Third Day, Toby Mac, etc). In those areas you are going to be catering to more of a younger crowd. Now, even at 40 I still consider myself in the 'younger crowd'. Or is that a pipe dream..hehe. I have been in a couple coffee places in the bigger cities that are more like a Starbucks but have cool Christian music going. Gives the place a fun atmosphere along with having words of Christ moving through the place. Cool idea!:)