Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectwedding rentals. Is this good a idea?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=263&mesg_id=263
263, wedding rentals. Is this good a idea?
Posted by calico50, Tue Oct-17-06 06:25 PM
Hi
I would like to start a wedding rental business from my home. I would like to rent out mainly table centerpieces but also candalabras, ring pillows, flower girl baskets, unity candles, runners, maybe even chocolate fountain, champangne fountains, etc. I have a large home with plenty of room for storage.
The centerpieces would be customized. I would have lots of different elements (vases, candles, flowers etc) I would meet with the bride in her home with a porfolio of different centerpieces I could create and we would put together the different elements to create a centerpiece she like and I would then rent to her however many she needed. I have lots of ideas for expansion but I would like to find out if this sounds like an idea that brides would like. There is nothing like it in our area (Las Vegas!), I know I couldn't find centerpieces to rent when I was planning my daughters wedding last year. Centerpieces can be very expensive to buy and then you are stuck with 20 centerpieces. Thanks for any feedback!