Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectExercise & meal club idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2609&mesg_id=2609
2609, Exercise & meal club idea
Posted by acbrown, Tue Jun-17-08 06:10 AM
I have an idea that I think is so brilliant I can't believe I can't find this out there already, and I need some feedback! I have been thinking of opening a small fitness club offering only fun group classes like spinning, pilates, etc. I was trying to think of a value added service that could be done during the class, and I thought meal prep is perfect. Before the class starts, have a list of 2-3 healthy options that can be cooked during the class so when the customer finishes the class they have a healthy dinner ready to take home and eat, or reheat for later. There would also be a kids room with fun fitness activities that would be more than just babysitting.

It seems like the perfect facility for the busy mom to go and work out, have her kids get a healthy hour of fun, and get dinner cooked at the same time. Feedback?

Other ideas of a service that could be provided during the workout hour to make someone's life a little easier?

Alyssa