Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectSuggestions for my website
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2574&mesg_id=2574
2574, Suggestions for my website
Posted by jab, Fri Jun-06-08 12:05 PM
Wow, I've enjoyed reading all the great insight for other ideas, and I decided I'd ask for your input for me as well.

This may be a bit confusing, but I'll try to be brief. I am an independant associate with a global science/research company that provides cutting edge wellness products.

Beginning next month (July) there are going to be major educational segments regarding these technologies on PBS, Voice of America, CNN, etc, and I have become trained and certified to be qualified to help people that want more information as a result of these segments. People will call the education group from the television piece, if the person then wants further info and wants to talk to a qualified rep, the education group will then send that contact info onto me or one of the other reps. In an effort to have a site that introduces myself and connects me to this technology, I created this website. www.positivelifechoices.info

Note: the education group that is educating the public through these television segments and the company I am an associate with are not connected in any way.

I cannot represent my company on this site or sell products on this site, but I can offer info on these latest wellness technologies and introduce myself and my free services as a wellness consultant.

Linking people and introducing any products I represent will be done off of this site, should the person be interested in particular products.

I hope I made this clear. I know it's confusing but you may know already there are strict compliance issues regarding supplementation that I am very concientious about adhering to.

Is this site appealing? Does it seem professional enough? Am I too wordy here? How do I get it so that it would come up on a search engine for those looking for scientifically validated nutrition technology, specifically these technologies, after viewing the television segments?

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks in advance!