Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Scared!!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2569&mesg_id=2620
2620, RE: Scared!!
Posted by pabry, Wed Jun-18-08 05:22 PM
Well so far I know the places I have checked into are being leased out between $300 and $1000 a month which is not bad considering the location is where all the shopping goes on. Yes, my business plan is set. I have asked my son's friends about their imput and both male and female friends are looking forward to it. No... I don't have $50,000 for start up costs because my store is not going to be a high cost, expensive, name brand clothing store. We have one highschool and because my son is well known, the customer base will not be to hard to aquire. We don't have anyone locally that sales skateboarding wear or really much of any fashion for boys or teens. I will not have a big variety at first, only what is shown to be popular for the time being and then I'll go from there. For instance, I saw some skateboarding t-shirts online for $5 each but they sale for $24.99 retail. I figure I can show that price but post a 20% off sign to attract customers and still make a good profit.

I know in order to make BIG bucks I need to spend BIG bucks but I am already scared to put in $10,000 much less $50,000. I will start small and work my way up, penny by penny. HAHA:D