Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectScared!!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2569&mesg_id=2569
2569, Scared!!
Posted by pabry, Thu Jun-12-08 10:31 AM
I have been wanting to open my own buisness for about ten years now. I have come up with several ideas to go with such as a roller skating ring, a hot wing restraunt, a teen hop, an arcade place and a teen clothing shop. After much research, the skating ring is too costly, the hot wing thing is too boring, a teen hop or an arcade place is ok but I am really leaning towards the teen clothing shop. The teen clothing shop seems easier to manage and I have two older sons who can help me with today's fashions. Also, I live in a small town that has a Wal-mart, two clothing stores, one grocery store and three dollar stores. With today's gas prices, many parents can't afford to go out of town which is 60 miles to the nearest mall and buy up to date fashionable teen clothes. I really think this idea could work but I am scared of failure. I have researched some of the distribution companies but I don't know which one to trust. I want my store to carry both boys and girls clothes in today's fashion for all. I am going to have today's music playing in the store with eye catching posters and coupons will be available in the local newspaper for discounts. Still, I am scared of failure.... Oh.. I even have some names, Juvy's, Thumber, Wssup and many more. Of course, these were ideas from my 16 year old.