Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectI have an idea...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2500&mesg_id=2500
2500, I have an idea...
Posted by donnie631, Fri May-16-08 12:50 PM
I am currently a small business owner in NJ, as a licensed Home Contractor. With the failing market in the Northeast for remodeling due to the current economy, I have talked to a few people about a new investment. A bar/restaurant. I have 2 ideas, first a sports style bar, using extreme sports as the theme, not the typical baseball, hockey, and football of so many cliche' sports bars. The second is more of a rock and roll themed bar. They would be primarily bars, with separate family seating for an american grill type of fare. I have been thinking about this in NJ or the Orlando area of FL due to the international tourism. I have alot of ideas, and although I am currently a contractor, I have a background in Art and Engineering, so I do have some great ideas and I can do most of the construction and design work myself.

What is the concensus about a startup like this, is it worth it? or is it more of a pipedream...

any input would be appreciated.