Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: my website
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2387&mesg_id=2431
2431, RE: my website
Posted by hostingdiva, Thu May-01-08 12:11 PM
pagebuzz.com works on all browsers because we built it that way :-)

Your site doesn't work on all browsers because you are using elements that are not supported by all browsers :-) If you use those same elements on a different system, you will still run into the same problem.

Yes, you can do on our system what you have now but why swtich unless you have to (or you want to save money)? Since you've already put so much time in the site, I would just take out the elements that are giving you problems (unless it's your menu or something). I use Firefox and I went to your site - I don't see any problems (i.e., I can buy stuff - not easily, but I can buy). Granted, maybe I would organize things a little differently and I wouldn't have the title space change with every single page, but if it works, it works :D.

I would stop worrying about the site and start worrying about generating business.

Oh, but I would add a phone number to the top of every single page with a note saying that if they have problems ordering or have questions, they can call.

~~~~