Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectAdvice on starting Party supply store Plus
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2355
2355, Advice on starting Party supply store Plus
Posted by nurseangel2423, Tue Apr-15-08 02:42 AM
Crystal Miller

I have a great idea to start a party supply store, I am working on my business plan, It looks good. I own location where I want to put the business,needs remodeled. Nearest competition is 40 miles away,a major trip for people in our area. I want to offer affordable prices while saving my fellow community members a 1 1/2 hr trip.
I also create gift baskets, I love to do balloon decorations and plan events,parties and weddings.All hobbies I want to turn into a business.
Even with the economy up and down, people will continue to celebrate occasions, and I believe will continue to use these services.

My problem, I am a nurse by profession a people person (Not a business smart person YET).I have recently become a stay at home mom with to much time on her hands, all my kids are in school.
After my business plan is written which way do I go.Where can I get funding,What equipment do I need to start.
I am passionate about this,my husband of 20 years supports me but this is my baby and I know I can do it, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.
My name is Crystal and I thought of the name.
Crystal's Creation's and Party Supply Plus.
Any suggestions will help.
I live in northen middle Tennessee.
Thank's for listening.
Crystal Miller