Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Revisiting some ideas
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2299&mesg_id=2320
2320, RE: Revisiting some ideas
Posted by findingdetails, Wed Apr-02-08 09:37 AM
Actually you do not need to be a nurse to collect urine drug screens. I work for a hospital and I am a trained and certified D.O.T Urine Drug Screen collector. Most non D.O.T Urine drug screen are collected with the same format and same guidelines, so that the guidelines are consistant accross the board. I actually even considered just doing the Consortium mgmt on my own, without doing the collecting, but if continued to do collection I could even become a certified trainer, able to train others in collections and that would be another niche to add on and I even considered getting CPR or First Aid trainer certification so that I could train employees on this things I think I could easily set up monthly or biweekly classes with a lot of the healthcare related fields, espeically with HHA's and CENA's needing that certification prior to working with clients. i guess I am drawing on my hospital experience and my home care experience to give me ideas here. i even considered focusing on that aspect of HR, marketing to healthcare related businesses because the need to verify licensure and complete accuracy of employee records is so very important, and periodically checking on the status of licenses upon expiration, to ensure the health care provider did in fact, renew their license. I think there are so many ways to go, and my biggest obstacle is deciding which way to go without limiting myself.