Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectInput for business idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2183&mesg_id=2183
2183, Input for business idea
Posted by jcoy, Sat Mar-08-08 06:34 AM
I think I have a great idea for a business -- -- have done some "very random" brainstorming with friends, relatives etc (but they are gentle with me ) HA!!! I love animals and have been involved with horses, dogs, cats and rescue for a very long time -- I have a "menagerie" of animals that need routine vet care -and always have quite a delimna in keeping them up to date on care - etc while teaching high school (even with time off) and running a horse boarding facility -- - I think it would be a great idea to provide a service to very busy - "Urban" pet owners (or any pet owner) that would keep track of when shots, etc are due -- and provide a service to get the pet TO the vet and back home without the person having to take off work, go in late, etc -- I do NOT know how to start this, keep the idea mine, (if that is even a problem) I know you would have to establish contacts with vet offices, have insurance , computer porgram to keep track of due dates - a million "things" however
I really DO believe this is a great idea -- what do you guys think ???