Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: My business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2149&mesg_id=2162
2162, RE: My business
Posted by eshields1014, Wed Mar-05-08 08:05 AM
Wow thanks for all the advise that really helped claer up my mind. sometimes i just can;t do it on my own heheh..

I don't really want to put out the large amount of cash right now to register the business and get insurance and everything I would perfer todo that down the road but how important do you really think it is right now?

I mean yes anyone can get in trouble but I kind of want to wait as long as possible but i dont know

what are your thoughts on this?? still should be the first thing that I do?

so what i think i am going to do is stick to the few treats that we have stock up on them and go from there with weight ect...and put that info on the website and then like you said i will send out some postcards. but the reason that i wanted to add a few more treats to the list was becuase i really wanted to do ones that were yogurt or carbob dipped and them i had alot of people ask about wheat free so i would like to offer atleast one wheat free treat