Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: My business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2149&mesg_id=2159
2159, RE: My business
Posted by eshields1014, Wed Mar-05-08 07:01 AM
Yeah that is a good idea. Here I will explain my thinking to you. I get to a point where I either feel that there is nothing to do or so much to do I don't know where to start. I am totaly new and the whole having your own business thing of course. Both my mom and my dad each owned there own companies...

So here is where I am..maybe you can clear my head out for me, it really helps when I talk to someone else

I am in the middle of making a website, which needs work
I need to make treats to weigh them to price them so that I can put them on the website.
I want to seel bandandas, toys and blankets. I have made a few toys and the pictures are posted on my website.
I want to start advertising but I am not sure if that is a good idea if i am not regiestered as a business yet and I dont have insurance. But then again my thought was to start to see if there will be a great enough demand and then get those things a little later down the road.

I have been told to drop my treats of in dog stores, animals sheleters, little shops ect...but I am afraid that they will say not or not be interested and on top of that again i am not a complete legal business yet.

Then I have thought about putting flyers up in apartments, houses, cars, stores, shops ect...

But even before I do that I feel that I should make a few more types of treats ( we already have 4 or 5 differnt kinds) to get more of a choice out there for the customers, but right now i am short on money and dont have any cash to buy all of the ingredients to keep those 4 or 5 types of treats in stock

sorry for writing a book, what do you think. I am so overwhelemed my brain is on overload please help THANKS!