Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectNew T-Shirt business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2116&mesg_id=2116
2116, New T-Shirt business
Posted by highspeed2112, Sun Feb-24-08 11:55 AM
Hi everyone..I recently came across an idea/slogan that I thought would be great for a T-shirt company, problem is I have little to no experience in this industry. I have done some research into the differences between screen printing and heat pressing and have also researched several printing companies. But before I begin with that, it seems my biggest problem is the actual designs/illustrations. The slogan is somewhat similair to "life is good" and "Old Men Rule", two slogans that work with multiple illustrations. My slogan can be marketed to the masses as well as be customized to the individual if I chose to go that route as well. Being somewhat computer savey, I was able to use photoshop to make a few different designs then actual print a few up using customink.com. My question is does anyone know of a reputable illustrator and or do these companies pay for every illustration they make?? Any advice would be great..
Thanks
Dave