Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectCalling all Foodies! I need your advice!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=21&mesg_id=21
21, Calling all Foodies! I need your advice!
Posted by Gertee3, Wed Aug-09-06 01:20 PM
Hello Everyone!

I really need your input! Do any of you currently have a "dessert only" restaurant in your city? If so what is it like? What are its hours, what do they offer, what are the prices like, is it a busy place, do you go there, why or why not, basically anything and everything that you can tell me about it would be fantastic.

For those of you who do not have a "dessert only" restaurant I need your help too! Would you go to one if you did? Why or why not? What type of atmosphere would you like? What types of dessert should a place like this have? Besides coffee would you be interested in enjoying dessert wines, dessert shake type smoothies, or ports?

Need feedback in a huge way. I want to know what you the consumer would want and expect from a dessert only restaurant and if you actually think it would fly! What type of town and enviroment do you think a business like this would thrive in?

Thanks for your help!
Gertee3
www.gerteescookiebowl.com
info@gerteescookiebowl.com