Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: In need or urgent marketing and sales help!!!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=2046&mesg_id=2050
2050, RE: In need or urgent marketing and sales help!!!
Posted by achievedisplay, Mon Feb-04-08 02:04 PM
Nick,
If I owned a coffee shop, I would begin by asking myself a few questions. You probably already know the answers.

What am I trying to accomplish with this coffee shop? Why should people come here? And what am I doing on a regular basis that is consistent with my goals?

Someone told me that every business solves a problem or fulfills a need. What does yours do?

Is it a grab your coffee and go kind of place? Is it a place to meet new friends? Is it a place to obsess about unique or gourmet coffee?

One thing you mentioned was that your current customer base loves everything about your store. How can you incorporate them into your relentless marketing strategy? They should be your "brand ambassadors".

Have you done a simple SWOT analysis of your store? I would do this with your highest ranking employee or wife or whatever. Then I would visit all of the other coffee shops and see how it was to be a customer. Now come back to your shop and be a customer. Maybe you'll look at it differently.