Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: New biz idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=198&mesg_id=206
206, RE: New biz idea
Posted by fsbosho, Tue Oct-03-06 03:47 PM
Hi Shai:-)

Thanx sooooo much for the feedback. You have pointed out EVERYTHING I intend to do with this biz!!!!!!!!!

The real estate market will always have it's "low and high tides" but there will always be those, myself included, who will be FSBO customers.

To insure that I am doing everything I should to stay within the "letter of the law" I'm having a second attorney review my files, website, contracts, etc. Once this is done, I'll feel a bit more at ease than I do now about this business model I've created.

As I think about it, once I've truely learned the do's and dont's of doing this, it will certainly be franchised!!!!!!!!! Again, we are a military family and I know it could benefit lots of military spouses or those who want to start their own biz with low start up costs.

In fact, I received a private email from someone asking the same questions about the biz and franchising. Guess I better look into doing this real soon.

Again, thanx a bunch for your input. I keep you posted as to the progress and please review the website and give me any pointers you may have about the site.

Sincerely,

Shawn