Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: New biz idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=198&mesg_id=203
203, RE: New biz idea
Posted by Shai, Tue Oct-03-06 01:20 PM
Hi Shawn,

I think that your idea is great. I have a rather different approach to the medical sector that doesn't require me to have any kind of license or medical degree. You have done some out of the box thinking. I once thought of doing something similar to that but I decided to go with my passion which is medicine. You could do this over the web and have employees in all 50 states. They could take people to see the properties. Or once you are up and running and this is successful you could always frachise it. This would be great for a lot of moms that need to work around their children's schedule. Another reason it would be great is because like my best friend their are a lot of women that don't possess a lot of skills using office equipment and such and this would allow them to do this with out having to learn a ton of programs on a pc. Go for it I think it is a great idea. There are a lot of people trying to sell their houses on their own because they don't want to pay some realtor a ton of money. If you keep your fee reasonable and make sure you are following the letter of the law you should do great. Good Luck!!!