Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectNeed help on how I should format a wholesaler list
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1916&mesg_id=1916
1916, Need help on how I should format a wholesaler list
Posted by achievedisplay, Tue Dec-04-07 07:07 PM
Hi,
I could use your excellent advice on how I should go about this. I sell retail fixtures to new and existing retailers. What I want to do is create wholesaler lists of reputable wholesalers that people who are starting or are in business can use to buy products from. I want to do this free of charge, so it will be open to the public. It annoys me to see people selling lists of wholesalers. I think this information should be free. The people selling it would probably disagree though. I see it as just one more barrier to getting into business.

For instance...If I were opening a sunglass store..I could consult this list and research the various companies on it if I chose to.

As someone looking at this list, what would be important to you? I don't want to get into rating these companies or offering quality assurance etc...
Name, Location, Number, Contact, Website.

What else. Is there a format you think would be best? Help!

Also, do you think this wouldn't be worthwhile or that it would just waste a lot of time with no real audience in the end?
Thanks,

Joe