Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectNeed a new service bussiness if anyone is interested in starting one?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1895
1895, Need a new service bussiness if anyone is interested in starting one?
Posted by mbmouse, Wed Nov-28-07 06:49 AM
Hello,
I live and work in the Tri-Cities TN area. As a mortgage broker I see a lot of people moving to this area for several reasons, but the biggest are low cost of living, easy life style and growing economy here. However I have a lot of clients that are looking for the same thing when they move here and it is just not available so I thought if someone is looking for a good start up bussiness idea I would share my thoughts.
We need a moving truck un loading company. There are so many people who would prefer to use their friends and family to help load the truck rental where they are moving from but can not find help unloading the truck once they get here. I know the referal base from Realtors and Mortgage Brokers whould be huge and there would be little or no start up costs other than bussiness cards and a hand dolly. Of course you would need 3 or 4 people who could lift and be careful with furtature and such, but you get the idea. I would think this would be a great start up company idea for any city/town that is seeing a large influx of people moving into their town due to houseing market crashes in other places.
Like I said, just a thought I am throwing out there.
MBMouse :)