Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: I NEED TO FIND MY NICHE!!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1851&mesg_id=2105
2105, RE: I NEED TO FIND MY NICHE!!
Posted by xray45, Fri Feb-22-08 03:21 PM
Something that someone was doing here in my neck of the woods was fresh warm cookie delivery business.
They would make cookies fresh then deliver them warm fresh from the oven in a pizza typ box. Businesses loved this. They had people coming in from other states or having a company meeting or a party they would order these cookies.
I can't give details as I am unfamiliar with the working of it but I know the delivery area was within a reasonable range.
They also didn't make the cookies absoultey fresh per customer. That would not be practical. From what I knew they made cookies fresh everyday but they would warm them up right before they would take them out.
Just an idea and maybe it got the gears turning on something that may work for you.

I think personalized cookies with the base icing then some lettering or a logo or something might be something too. Just like promotional items you make and sell promotional eatables.
Thanks for reading.
Ray