Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: I NEED TO FIND MY NICHE!!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1851&mesg_id=1936
1936, RE: I NEED TO FIND MY NICHE!!
Posted by DBeavers, Wed Dec-12-07 07:12 AM
>All the internet work at home things are all scams and don't
>work...
>If you come up with any ideas, please share! :D Need a winter
>job!

You painted internet work at home with a "broad brush", eliminating any possibility that even 1% was possible and profitable. Just because you found nothing that worked for You in Your situation, doesn't mean there aren't others who have found success via the net.

Maybe, somehow you missed out on eBay, but some PowerSellers are earning thousands of $ every month with auctions.

Maybe, you only considered online "jobs", which would be closer to your statement.

But to claim that no internet work at home opportunities requires you to prove a negative. Your assumption about the internet prospects would be the same as you claiming because no one in your market buys cakes and pies in the winter, than no one can sell cakes and pies in the winter. You have only seen part of the market, both online and off.

I happen to be in an industry that does a considerable chunk of business via the net. And the company I am affiliated with has some dealers generating 90 to 100% of their sales volume via the net. I only average around 10 to 20% of my volume online, but that makes for an extra measure of profit.

Please don't discourage everyone else searching for an online opportunity from any hope of success, just because your limited experience turned up nothing worthwhile.

I've been selling promotional advertising via my website for nearly a decade. How long have you been searching for online income?

I hope you find something that will work for you during your off-season.

Dennis