Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjecthave an idea not sure how to go about it... need help
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1847&mesg_id=1847
1847, have an idea not sure how to go about it... need help
Posted by bklyn2qns, Sat Nov-10-07 04:17 AM
I have an idea but not sure how to make it happen. The reason is time because my current job is so demanding but I need something to supplement my income to make ends meet.
OK... were I live there is a need for some kind of training for small (mom & pop) businesses in customer service. There is a big lack of personal service in businesses these days but small businesses that you and I patronage everyday need help. My 1st concept was to hold seminars/workshops for small business owners/managers twice a month at a local conference room. But again time is a factor. The other idea I thought about was to have an online forum were owners can ask questions about customers service,their questions could be answered or other small business owners can throw ideas back and forth improving there customer service or just how to resolve there customer service issues. But on the site business owners would register with the site for a small fee every month. How does this business concept sound? Any ideas on how I should go about this??