Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectConstruction Accounting Software HELP!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=183
183, Construction Accounting Software HELP!
Posted by ppsmb7, Sun Sep-24-06 04:15 AM
I have worke din Construction all my life - on the accounting end. I previously had my own consulting business where I sold, serviced and wrote reports for a very large Construction accounting software. I worked directly with my Construction Company clients and supported their needs for training and report writing. I ended the business in 2004 as it was (and still is) so seasonal. I am now a Controller for a mechanical contractor full time.

Sorry the post is so long, just felt I needed to give some background.

My idea is this: I want to start a website where users of different accounting software can post questions and network. They would also be able to post reports for purchase or post a request for a report. I have a lot of ideas as to how this could work, and the potential is great, I think. I just have NO IDEA where to start?

Robin
314, RE: Construction Accounting Software HELP!
Posted by Adlavrinel, Thu Oct-26-06 10:09 AM
If you are talking about a forum for bookkeepers and accountants I think that would be a good idea simply because a lot of newbies have big time questions and could use the help of a seasoned professional. Go to your local SBA office and see what they can do to help you.