Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectNew Business Idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1820
1820, New Business Idea
Posted by subhamoy, Sat Nov-03-07 12:17 AM
Hello friends, I'm over it... I'm over the some top secret business idea approach.

I was looking at a few web sites on the weekend, and I saw a number of business ideas that were covered in terms such as? ?become a distributor , enrichedresidual income ??.. etc??

An online business, lots of products, the business is given the task of getting people to sign up to the online business and they get their income from a % of doing just that....

Direct Sales - Lots of people know about direct marketing or MLM (multilevel marketing) its still generally considered the cheapest way to get into business, it can be a great starting point to mixing it with customers and learning about sales, check out some of the myriad available. Don't like any of those, join an easy to learn one and develop an understanding of how it works, duplicate it on your own product range.

Home Based - Lots of people are getting out of the rat race... if you want ideas for starting a home based business check this site out... lots of ideas there.

Okay thats a start, hey you got any ideas? go on don't be a woos! Hand em out...

With Thanks and Love,
Subhamoy Chatterjee.
India