Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: I have TWO business ideas -- please give me your feedback
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1797&mesg_id=1816
1816, RE: I have TWO business ideas -- please give me your feedback
Posted by RiseWriting, Thu Nov-01-07 05:48 PM
I agree with the person who said brownies for dogs (and for the same reason). That's a great idea and I'm sure you can find recipes on the Internet! You can also sell them on the Web. With Christmas coming up, this might be the perfect time to dive right into it, as pet stores will be looking for unique merchandise for the holiday season. Here are just a few name suggestions, since I have pet treats on my mind now:

Animalbasket.com (company name Animal Basket)
Animalpit.com (company name Animal Pit)
Animalcrackers.com (company name Animal Crackers)
Animalcandy.com (company name Animal Candy)

I'm not sure if these names are taken, but I thought they were catchy. :)

You can check a domain name site like GoDaddy.com (that's the only one I'm familiar with) to see if the name is available, or up for auction, or being sold outright. Just type the name you want in the search bar and it will tell you if it's taken or not. If it's taken, and you really want it, GoDaddy will talk to the buyer for you. If you do find a name you want, my advice would be to make sure you choose a .COM (rather than .BIZ or .ORG -- people don't remember those).

This sounds like a business you can start almost overnight -- choose a business name, get your domain/Website name, and get cracking baking those brownies for Christmas sales!

I wish you great luck! Let us know what happens.