Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: What does everyone do?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=17&mesg_id=22
22, RE: What does everyone do?
Posted by Gertee3, Wed Aug-09-06 01:40 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Jessica and I currently keep pretty busy doing a variety of things.

First, my main job is working for a catering company. I do sales and marketing for them and I love it! Honestly somedays it doesn't feel like work its so much fun.

I also manage the food and beverage for a local golf course part-time. I use to do much more but wanted to get away from the seasonality of it all and the stresses that go along with it, thus change to catering sales.

In my spare time I really enjoy baking so I decided to start a small company selling my baked goods. Its a lot of fun and I make enough to pay for my license and to try new things. You can check out my site at www.gerteescookiebowl.com.

And I also sell customized handbags too. Not for the money because there isn't much to that but I, like so many women, love handbags!

My best advice to you all is to make sure you are doing something that you love each day. Because we spend so much time working you really need to be sure that you enjoy it and that you are happy. Bottom line - if you are not happy then you are not doing something right. Make the change, go for your goals, and never let anyone hold you back!

I look forward to meeting you all and learning from each other!

Gertee3