Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: new idea need advice please
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=166&mesg_id=172
172, RE: new idea need advice please
Posted by freejerky, Sun Sep-17-06 06:35 AM
I think this is a great idea as well. You can put out flyers in the very places that your college market will be. For next semester hand out flyers to kids getting their books, go to dorms and hang them there. Make it interesting enough to catch their attention and don't put all your information on there at once (this way they visit back weekly or monthly or daily) I like the message board idea too. People would definately advertize on there depending on how much you advertize for yourself to get people there. When you get up and running give me a shout, I am starting to work with college age kids (my daughter just started college and helping them earn money for themselves while they are in college so they can consintrate on schooling more than going to work). Good Luck!!:D

Oh another idea...have them give you their email addy and you can send them updates when you have added things, this way you have a way to remind them to visit back.

Laura:P