Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: $ 15000 idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1612&mesg_id=1645
1645, RE: $ 15000 idea
Posted by tamaralyster, Tue Sep-11-07 03:17 PM
Good on you for working hard and saving a nice little nest egg but I second Tina's comment. There really are no "get rich quick" schemes that will guarantee a large return. Your better off investing in a business that will grow gradually but steadily.

The first step down that path is deciding what it is you want to do. What are you passionate about? Where do your skills lie? What can you offer your community? Are you wanting a work from home business or not? Are you planning on working this business full time and long term? What other commitments do you have that may get in the way of a new business?

Carefully consider every avenue as you narrow down your search. Careful and thorough research will be needed to ensure you invest wisely so make sure you keep track of all your ideas. Visit a local small business advisory that may give you valuable insight into what you will need to do.

What about investing your money into a established business? Do you know anyone that owns an existing business that may be willing to take on a partner? Ask around your local community, you may be surprised by what pops up.

At this point I don't think there is much more advice I can give you. Define what it is you may want to do then come back for more help.

All the best and good luck to you.

Regards,

Tamara

Tamara Lyster Online
www.tamaralyster.net
A marketing concept for businesses focussed on health, wellness, personal development and human growth.

-Strategic Brand Development
-High Impact Business Writing
-OnDemand "Cost-Per-Query" Marketing