Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectHonor tray with a twist
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1529&mesg_id=1529
1529, Honor tray with a twist
Posted by letyespinoza, Sun Aug-12-07 06:16 AM
I was thinking about starting a business similar to the Honor Tray.

Honor Tray provides snack services to all types of businesses in Southern California, such as law, dental and medical offices, automotive and beauty shops, and various retail stores such as clothing stores. The trays are packed with name-brand snacks such as Hershey, Mars, Nabisco, Frito-Lay and more. Their service is free; that means and businesses don't pay to have a tray left, employees or customers only pay for the snacks they take. When they select a snack, they deposit their money in the coin box in the upper-left corner of the tray. The service person comes by on a regular basis, takes the old tray out, and leaves a new one.

Well, my idea is to provide trays like these with other products. For example, at motels or hotels I would leave travel size toilettries, at restaurants a mint and dessert tray, at business offices things like a sewing kit, band aids, and other business related items.

Please give me your thoughts. I'm also looking for a name for this business venture and vendors. Thank you for reading.